Subscribe:

My Creation (My story) -J'D


In the Middle of Every Night,
Beneath the shining moon and stars..
I remember you, Our days of Love..
How we used to Look In each others Eyes
In Deep Love For Each other...
How we Used to get Lost In each other..
While Kissing Our lips...
You used to Feel Protected In my Arms..
I remember You were scared of Darkness Ma Princess..
And i Used to Hug you tight and Pamper you..
To make you feel Out Of Fear...
We Used to Stay In Each others arms..
And Forget this World...
But I never Knew the things would turn out this way..
And this Fake Society would make Us apart..
I remember those Five Hours of my Life...
Where We lost each other...
They made us apart.. But why did they forgot..
We were meant for each other... Our Love was Spiritual...
Our souls Have become ONE...
Ma Princess.. Today I'm starting My Journey to a Spiritual World..
And One day When we meet there..
It will be the Day we Will Stay Forever In Each others Arms..
And become a ONE COMPLETE SOUL by Emerging in the Spiritual Light...
Which Created ME, You, And This Whole Universe...
I Love You A Lot.. May God Bless you Rest of Your Life..
TILL WE MEET AGAIN.... -J'D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...