Subscribe:

Tiny Eyes

190316_113049718774803_101767856569656_113484_7771647_n
Heya Folks.... Check Out this DuEt Composition By Me (Jay Dave J'D) and mah chweet and dearest friend Shirley Ann Gracia..
J'D:
Those tiny eyes...
Which reveals truth and lies..
Very deep emotions locked in those tiny eyes..
I love to see those eyes, i drown in ya soul..
Your soul full of desires, and which your eyes translates...
Those tiny glittering eyes, are trying to fin Happiness in all da things,
Also shows da sadness, the mysteries unfolding..
I see those eyes, roads left to travel,
Which takes to heaven, coz when they look at me i get High..
Whosoever, Looks in Your eyes, will surely sink Inside you for certain..
Inside ya Love and will get Enchanted, throughout the Life..
Coz You eyes gives lives to the Purity...
Those Tiny Eyes...
SOL:
do my eyes say i want to die or cry
do my eyes tell you all the lies they see
can u feel inside of me
can u see in my eyes wats been done to me
and all i know is play the hard game of life right back at them
can u see how it hurts me
to not run away and show them they lost me
do my eyes show fire fire with passion and desire
do my eyes show the flames that wish to revenge the ones who played games do my eyes speak my mind
can you find the reasons why
the mystery the journey they see
can u see in my eyes they hurt me
but i also did wrong becuz of their song
i wanted to run but feel the sun
i wanted them to hurt but thought to flirt
let them miss me but instead i caved to their need
J'D:
Your eyes says you wanna cry in ma arms...
Your eyes says da lies and fakes hidden from you...
I feel da depth of your inner and wanna sink maself till eternity...
I wanna be a Angel guardian to protect you from the evils done to you...
I wanna heal your hurted heart and keep it in ma heart and your soul inside mine..
Whoever has lost you, are most unlucky souls, but im lucky to have such a beautiful soul emerged in me..
I wanna sink ma self in dat fire of passion and desires, and become a part of you...
And wanna bury dem deep in da heart of the earth and take the revenge wid dem you made you an hurted angel and cut off ya wings...
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...