Subscribe:

Forever and Always…

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
My love continues to grow
with each passing day.
This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
How much I love you...
you'll never really know.
You bring a joy to my heart
forever-and-always
I've never felt before,
With each touch of your hand
I love you more and more.
Whenever we say good-bye,
whenever we part,
Know I hold you dearly
deep inside my heart.
So these seven words
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always
I Will Love You"

1 comments:

Saru Singhal said... Reply To This Comment

I guess it's high time we break the funda of 3 letter words and start it with 7 letters words. It is more powerful and soulful. Nice look, easy to navigate and find things. I can listen to my fav song on your blog now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...