Subscribe:

I'll hold you in my heart

I tried to tell you I love you
but the words were hard to find.
I'm always thinking about you
you're the only one on my mind.
Oh why do I act so shy forever hiding my face
I should learn to laugh and not to cry put yourself in my place.
There were times I tried to kiss you but something told me no.
You wanted me to hold you but I
kept letting you go.
SASHA-Love-amor-rain-romantic-couple-love-romantic-moudy-love-couples-BW-DAngel-jjstarr-hugs-and-kisses_large.jpg_thumb

I'm afraid that I am not the guy
you've searched for all these years.
I will kindly leave now don't you cry
try to hold back your tears.
It's been so long I haven't seen you
for quite awhile
When I think of how we me met it only
brings back your smile.
I remember when I held you then and
told you we'd never part
I loved you then I love you now and
I'll hold you in my heart. ....

BEYOND ETERNITY……

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...