Subscribe:

What's a Mother Worth?

I humbly appraise my mother's worth,
It began with pain to give me birth,
Which triggered off a love so strong,
Blossoming into a life-long bond.

When needed, she was always there,
Someone I realised would always care.
And the older I got the more I knew,
A mother's love sincere and true.

Now as I watch Mum age in years,
I'm happy to help and ease her fears.
Privileged now to play my part,
As she did for me from the very start.

Also See: Tips for Making a Stubborn Man Fall in Love
                The Best Way to Tell if a Boy is Really in Love With You

7 comments:

Akshay Kumar G said... Reply To This Comment

Very beautiful. Loved it. :)

Jay_Dave said... Reply To This Comment

 Thank You... :)

Jay_Dave said... Reply To This Comment

 Glad that you are liking the collections, Its motivates me to collect and share more gems on the blog... Thank you For Liking... Be Blessed... :)

Subhorup said... Reply To This Comment

What a wonderfully evocative and touching poem. Mothers are truly the most wonderful creation of God. Thanks for sharing this. 

Cynosure said... Reply To This Comment

what to say...beautiful and touching...loved it... :)

Jay_Dave said... Reply To This Comment

 My Pleasure, Thank You for commenting, keep visiting... :)

Jay_Dave said... Reply To This Comment

 Thanks... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...