Subscribe:

When Our Hearts First Meet

I never knew you before that night
but when I first looked in your eyes, I knew you were right.

We danced that very night, I even remember the song.
We talked a lot together and we really got along.

Whenever I saw you after that time,
I could only think how much I wanted you to be mine.

I know when I like someone and that someone was you.
I knew our hearts would be nothing but true.

I couldn't sleep that night, thinking of the dance.
I know someday we will be involved in a true romance.

I woke up the next morning, still thinking of you. 
I really started to like you, I didn't know what to do.

I kept it a secret, inside my heart it stayed.
But I cannot forget the dance and how romantically we swayed.

I wish I could turn back time to that very night,
but now it is only a memory and it is out of sight.
 
by Heather  Smith
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...