Subscribe:

Eternal Love

I wonder if I dreamed of you-
if you would appear?
To make my nights full of love,
and always hold me near.

I wonder if I thought of you-
if you would feel it in your soul?
Like two spirits in the universe,
who always seem to know.

Even if the stars went black
and the sun were to shine no more.
They could find their way to each other,
no matter how far the shore.

Safely in each other's arms, 
to bid the rest of time.
Finding Eternal Love
so many seek to find.

Caring for each other
through the worst of storms.
Leaning on the arms of love
and never need anymore.

This is how I feel for you,
I've known it all along.
You are my one true love
My world.. My heart.. My soul! 
 
By : Tracy Renee Shierling 
 
Also See :  Words Hard To Be Spoken
                   I'm Missing You Like Crazy 

2 comments:

Shilpi3005 said... Reply To This Comment

awww this was so sweet.Nice poetry yaa

Jay_Dave said... Reply To This Comment

 Thanks Shilpi... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...