Subscribe:

Eternal Treasure


Fulfillment of dreams once forgotten
Abandonment of reality once accomplished
Thoughts and imagination encrypted in the soul
Tenable stories of love from my heart of gold

Motion of endless hopes and visions
Conceived and released deep into my bones
Eternal solitude of aching heart?s desire
Revealed in moments of sweet surrender

Everlasting romance my body daily craves
Beyond reasons and every conceivable mean
Words of peace steadily flowing from your throat
Meet my needs that I may ever yearn for more

Scream of joy and river of laughter...
Designed for me and my yearning soul
Anointed pleasure for my love emotion
From you I receive this eternal treasure...
Mini silver colored treasure Box 
By Sunday B. Fakus
 
Also See:  Peaceful Love
                  Be Yourself 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...