Subscribe:

I Miss You

Missing you tonight
I want to see your face again
Just once more before I go to sleep

Last night was the best night of my life
You held me tight all night
You gently kissed me until I felt right

We held hands all through the night
I never wanted to leave your warm embrace
I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way

I love you so much
I can’t believe we’ve made it this far
Together forever is what I wish for

Each night before I go to sleep
I thank God for sending you to me
I feel so blessed to have you as a boyfriend

As I lay my head on your shoulder
You wrap your arms around me
You whisper to me …”I’m going to miss you”

Just a couple more days…
I say to myself as I hang up the phone
I go to sleep just wishing you were there by me.


- By Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...