Subscribe:

Come Back To Me Baby

I Miss you imageSince I was in the first grade I knew Justin, he was the nicest guy I ever met. Well, we started dating when I was in the fifth grade, he was in sixth; this is when I lived in New Orleans. I live in Alabama now and I was going back ever chance I got to see him, cause even though we were apart we swore we would stay together. Two years ago this summer I went back to New Orleans to see him and we were walking down his street so we could sit in his yard and catch up. Well he used to be in West(the gang for those of you who don't know) and his arch enemy who was in East decided he was gonna catch him off guard and shoot him. Well, Justin saw him coming and he thought he was going to shoot me, so he pushed me backwards onto the grass and right after he did that I heard the shots. I looked up and he was bleeding I laid him down on the ground and I was screaming for help, but no one came. I kept looking him in the eyes and for the first time ever that we had been together that he told me he loved me, and in spite of everything I couldn't tell him that I loved him, though I'm sure I did. And he will always be the one that I lost, my "Lost Love", cause I will never know what could have been.

This is to Justin, my friend, my sweetheart, my first love, I never got to tell you this but I LOVE YOU! 


By Ducky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...